The school is following the National Curriculum, which was introduced in 2014.
National Curriculum 2014
- Primary Calculation Booklet 2014
- Calculation Methods - Addition and Subtraction
- Calculation Methods - Mental Multiplication and Division
- Spoken Language - Years 1 to 6
- Vocabulary, Grammar and Punctuation - Years 1 to 6
- Word Lists Years 3, 4, 5 and 6
Reading and Phonics
The teaching staff will be using a range of resources to help your child develop their phonic skills including those from Jolly Phonics. www.jollylearning.co.uk and a wide range of story books, including those from the Oxford Reading Tree.
Parent guides to end of Key stage tests
How can you find out some more information about what your child is learning?
Each teacher will be able to give you a printed guide to the key learning objectives your child is focusing on. In addition to this, during the year class teachers will up date you with topics being studied and how you can help them make the greatest possible progress.