Share the light of Jesus, by learning together and loving others
Our principal role as a Catholic school is to participate in the mission of the Catholic Church by providing a framework which will help children to grow in their understanding of God, The Gospel and in the practice of their faith.
The school will help the children to develop fully as human beings and prepare them to undertake their responsibilities as Catholics in society.
We are inspired by our Catholic faith and the Gospel vision of love, equality, justice, reconciliation, mutual respect and service.
We seek to create a community which:
- offers opportunities for all pupils and staff to aspire to achieve our God given potential
- is a place where our pupils can flourish and grow emotionally, academically, spiritually, physically, morally and socially
- offers opportunities for individuals to strive for excellence, enlightenment and understanding
- ensures every individual feels safe and valued
- provides a centre of excellence where our pupils can learn to become active members of society