If children wish to change from school meals to packed lunches, this can be done termly in writing to the office.
Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 - From September 2014 all pupils in reception, year 1 and year 2 in state-funded schools in England will be eligible for free school meals (FSMs).
Years 3, 4, 5 and 6
School meals are charged at £2.00 per day, £10.00 per week and should be paid in advance using our online payment system. The school will now be completely cashless. Please ensure that all future payments are made online. Payments can be made for not only dinners but also clubs and school trips. We recommend that you take time to read through the “Parent Guide”. A link to the guide can be located on our School Website.
In primary schools children are entitled to receive FSM if their parents or carers are in receipt of any of the following benefits:
• Income Support
• Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit (provided they are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190, as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs)
• Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
• During the initial roll out of the benefit, Universal Credit